Friday, January 18, 2013

Are these shoes appropiate for a 15 year old to wear?

Q. http://www.sexy-christianlouboutin.com/83-389-thickbox/cheap-christian-louboutin-sultane-women-140-suede-ankle-boots-black.jpg

I want to get shoes like these but with a shorter heel but i dont want to look like a whore. Do you think that they are appropiate with skinny jeans?
Lol im not wearing them to school! LOL never! haha. I was planning on wearing them when i travel out of the country.

A. I think if you get them with a much shorter heel you'll look great, but at 15 definitely avoid such high heels like that

What do men think of women in boots?
Q. Is it sexy?
What do you like better, women in knee high leather boots or women in suede ugg boots?

A. I think a woman in boots is sexy but also intimidating, noisy, flashy, sort of trashy. Ugg boots unless you are in snow areas is kind of stupid to me. Cute for home but not out. Guys in Ugg boots looks really stupid to me.

Where in Connecticut can I purchase a quality woman's ultrasuede raincoat?
Q. I have owned a Roth-LeCover Skinner Ultra Suede woman's raincoat for about 30 years. I love it because it is completely machine washable and dries in the drier. It comes out without a wrinkle. However, after 30 years of use it needs replacing!

A. www.ebay.com

What is the best way to wear gray suede ankle boots?
Q. I just bought a pair of gray ankle boots with high heels that I love, but gray shoes are trickier than I thought to dress. What colors and pieces will work best with them?
Also, I have very long slender legs, so I'm not worried about skirts or anything making my legs looks short, I know that's a common concern with some women.

A. black opaque tights, cream trenchcoat, red cashmere gloves and black scarf for a very chic and fifth ave winter look :)

or for more casual, black skinny jeans that scrunch up a little at the ankle to show off the ankle-bootie-ness, a white cropped swing coat, and grey metallic racerback tank.

orrr colourful opaque tights and a black shift dress.

hope this helps hun!



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment