Monday, January 21, 2013

How much would my vans shoes sell for on ebay?

Q. They were a little over $50 when I first purchased them about a year ago. They're still in excellent condition except for the shoelaces. They're blue suede with white shoelaces. The shoes also came with neon green shoelaces that matched the vans logo on the tongue, but I can't find them. Thanks in advance.

A. I recommend to you http://www.timberlandbootsale.com
Timberland is a global leader in designing, engineering and marketing premium-quality footwear, clothing and accessories for men, women and children.it mission is to equip people to make a difference in their world. How do we do this? By creating outstanding products and by doing all we can to make a difference in the communities where we live and work.

What is the name of those sexy stiletto boots some girls wear?
Q. they usually come in leather or suede and they kind of take the shape Italy if you know what i mean? i don't know why but i find those boots with tight jeans on a girl irresistible.
http://www.denimology.com/2009/10/penelope-cruz-1089-3-thumb-440x704-21713.jpg
like these *hot*
i prefer the tighter leather ones with tight jeans on a girl with nice curves and a bigger butt though, i must say.

A. I think the brand you are referring to is Capelta. Half of their collection seems to be women's boots with stilleto heels.

How to look cool and hip and younger?
Q. I'm a blue jeans (always Levi's, there is no other), athletic shoes, button down oxford shirt kind of guy when it comes to my idea of being dressed up for a night on the town.

After 2 years on the injured list, I've got no ass, skinny legs, and skinny arms, and I've got a pony keg where my six pack used to be. I'm old enough to be most people's dad, but not old enough to be a granddad.

Some clubs won't let you in with athletic shoes; what else would I wear with blue jeans? What color socks should I wear if I don't wear athletic shoes? Match the pants or match the shoe color?

Can I wear blue jeans if I'm not wearing athletic shoes?

I realize that my oxford button down tucked into my pants probably highlights my pony keg, so what shirt should I wear (oxfords don't look good untucked, except on a woman who is wearing nothing else)? Should I leave my shirt untucked?

Should I wear my Polartech jacket or should I wear my most casual sport coat?

A. I am 29, and this is what I am wearing:

DKNY dark wash jeans
Steve Madden black leather shoes
Gap fitted premium dress shirt
Ralph Lauren black cashmeire sport coat
Gap black belt
black socks

I am sure this sort of look would be great for a night on the town. The oxford shirts are probably fine with the sport coat. Darker colors for the winter, stripes and solids. Plaid is kinda out! I would go for a designer brand of jean, but dark wash Levi's would be fine, and Black dress shoes, flat/cap toes are in.

I wouldnt worry about tucking shirts in accentuatig your gut. You have the pony keg, and leaving the shirt out is not going to hide it. Plus, if the shirt has spare buttons on the bottom, it was surely meant to be tucked in.

Socks can match any part of your outfit. With shoes, pants, or jacket, although sometimes with the pants is easiest.

For an coat, maybe look for a wool overcoat. They go with jeans, dress pants, or casual pants. Get black if you wear mostly black, brown if you wear mostly brown.

Check out GQ.

DO NOT buy a leather or suede jacket. Resist the urge. They are terrible. They are pretentious, and should only be worn riding a motorcycle.

Where can I find Black Suede western chaps for women who wheres a size 00 with really long legs?
Q. Are there any online stores that might find the kind of chaps that I want? I wear a size 00 but my inseam is like 34- 36 ish. I would prefer not to get them custom cause they are so expensive but I will if I have to. ( I need the chaps for horse shows obviously) and I want them to be suede..not leather

A. Try Sheplers on line store. And suede is a type of leather.



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment