Friday, January 18, 2013

What is a brand of sneakers similar to Converse, only higher quality?

Q. I know I recently came across a brand of higher-quality sneakers than converse, I think they may have used suede. They were around $80. Does anyone know the brand? It wasn't Vans or Simple or Puma or Keds. Thanks!

A. supra?
http://www.new-sneaker.com/Supra-Women-c-1624_1788.html

Where can I find knee high or over the knee slouchy suede boots?
Q. In women's size 10.5? I'm 15.
Best if they're under $50. Links would be appreciated.

A. Check out Aldo, Spring or Costa Blanca

How much would my vans shoes sell for on ebay?
Q. They were a little over $50 when I first purchased them about a year ago. They're still in excellent condition except for the shoelaces. They're blue suede with white shoelaces. The shoes also came with neon green shoelaces that matched the vans logo on the tongue, but I can't find them. Thanks in advance.

A. I recommend to you http://www.timberlandbootsale.com
Timberland is a global leader in designing, engineering and marketing premium-quality footwear, clothing and accessories for men, women and children.it mission is to equip people to make a difference in their world. How do we do this? By creating outstanding products and by doing all we can to make a difference in the communities where we live and work.

What is the name of those sexy stiletto boots some girls wear?
Q. they usually come in leather or suede and they kind of take the shape Italy if you know what i mean? i don't know why but i find those boots with tight jeans on a girl irresistible.
http://www.denimology.com/2009/10/penelope-cruz-1089-3-thumb-440x704-21713.jpg
like these *hot*
i prefer the tighter leather ones with tight jeans on a girl with nice curves and a bigger butt though, i must say.

A. I think the brand you are referring to is Capelta. Half of their collection seems to be women's boots with stilleto heels.



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment