Friday, January 18, 2013

What is the name of those sexy stiletto boots some girls wear?

Q. they usually come in leather or suede and they kind of take the shape Italy if you know what i mean? i don't know why but i find those boots with tight jeans on a girl irresistible.
http://www.denimology.com/2009/10/penelope-cruz-1089-3-thumb-440x704-21713.jpg
like these *hot*
i prefer the tighter leather ones with tight jeans on a girl with nice curves and a bigger butt though, i must say.

A. I think the brand you are referring to is Capelta. Half of their collection seems to be women's boots with stilleto heels.

How to look cool and hip and younger?
Q. I'm a blue jeans (always Levi's, there is no other), athletic shoes, button down oxford shirt kind of guy when it comes to my idea of being dressed up for a night on the town.

After 2 years on the injured list, I've got no ass, skinny legs, and skinny arms, and I've got a pony keg where my six pack used to be. I'm old enough to be most people's dad, but not old enough to be a granddad.

Some clubs won't let you in with athletic shoes; what else would I wear with blue jeans? What color socks should I wear if I don't wear athletic shoes? Match the pants or match the shoe color?

Can I wear blue jeans if I'm not wearing athletic shoes?

I realize that my oxford button down tucked into my pants probably highlights my pony keg, so what shirt should I wear (oxfords don't look good untucked, except on a woman who is wearing nothing else)? Should I leave my shirt untucked?

Should I wear my Polartech jacket or should I wear my most casual sport coat?

A. I am 29, and this is what I am wearing:

DKNY dark wash jeans
Steve Madden black leather shoes
Gap fitted premium dress shirt
Ralph Lauren black cashmeire sport coat
Gap black belt
black socks

I am sure this sort of look would be great for a night on the town. The oxford shirts are probably fine with the sport coat. Darker colors for the winter, stripes and solids. Plaid is kinda out! I would go for a designer brand of jean, but dark wash Levi's would be fine, and Black dress shoes, flat/cap toes are in.

I wouldnt worry about tucking shirts in accentuatig your gut. You have the pony keg, and leaving the shirt out is not going to hide it. Plus, if the shirt has spare buttons on the bottom, it was surely meant to be tucked in.

Socks can match any part of your outfit. With shoes, pants, or jacket, although sometimes with the pants is easiest.

For an coat, maybe look for a wool overcoat. They go with jeans, dress pants, or casual pants. Get black if you wear mostly black, brown if you wear mostly brown.

Check out GQ.

DO NOT buy a leather or suede jacket. Resist the urge. They are terrible. They are pretentious, and should only be worn riding a motorcycle.

Spiritually speaking: The serpent eats dust all the days of his life, is the dust men ?
Q. How come Woman does not go back into dust, to sweet ? Spiritually speaking, I am concerned ?

A. Yes the dust is men... and ya, I think you are right, the serpent is out for man... and since women come from man, then they is fair game too! But... lemme me see here... God made man from the dust, and he didn't make woman from the same.. Woman came from Adam!! ( there ain't nothing like an "A Dame!")

Let me share something with you ... God said to Adam, "From dust you are and to dust you shall return!" And ya know, somehow this stuck in the psyche of man.

If you take everything from a man and I mean all his material things, including those blue suede shoes, well a man will freak out, for he is afraid of becoming nothing, hence the complex arises..."I came from dust, I want to go back!"

Whereas a women does not have that same complex! For she came from Adam, so if you take all away from her, she returns to Adam! Interesting point you make here! *Smiles*

When you take away a woman's being, she doesn't become a nothing,she becomes him. She looses herself in him....(her desire is him.. Gen) When you take away a mans being, he does not loose himself in her, he becomes a nothing. Interesting.. to say the least!

That is why a man needs to accomplish, he must accomplish, because he needs to deny this nothingness. You know we women and men need to recognize the fine lines in our differences...such fine lines of differences! A woman psyche is different from the mans' in that she doesn't need to accomplish in order to exist ~ she needs to accomplish in order to be appreciated.

Next to having The Living God, present in both ~ they need...

Most all of she needs man's appreciation... that is what keeps her "sweet in sweetness!" And men need respect from her, for this helps in creating his special " Something!"


Beyond this.. we do go back to dust, physically speaking! I wonder, if the serpent, at the end of time, goes back to what this creature originally was! Beccause all of God's animal creatures will be at peace.. Or is it dust he will eat... ??


Lovingly
She Dances With Love
Kar~n~Joy~c

How to dress like a mixture of lana del rey and rihanna together in outfits help?
Q. I admire the style of the two women greatly but i would like to be able to dress with a mixture of the two like Rihanna is a bit ott for me as a normal person and lanas outfits are always missing that little something, i was wondering how for both day and night could you piece the outfits together :D

A. Lana del rey's fashion is very feminine and delicate whereas Rihanna's style is very bright, sexy and daring. Lana rel rey wears a lot of white, lace, sheer fabrics and classic, vintage style items. Rihanna incorporates a lot of colour, structured blazers and block colours, corsets and low cut tops. Wear a peter pan collared top in a neutral colour (white, cream) with high waisted pants/denim in a bright colour like red and black suede heels. Thats all I could think of. I just dont see the two styles mixing that well since Rihannas is so bright and modern while Lana has such classic taste.



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment