Wednesday, January 23, 2013

what shoes did women wear in the renaissance?

Q. I have a school renaissance faire tomorrow and am suppossed to be dressing up. I have suede boots, leather flip-flops, or leather boots. Which do you think would work best, keeping in mind that I am wearing capris?

A. http://www.knieriem.net/de/schuh-katalog.html

What is the best way to wear gray suede ankle boots?
Q. I just bought a pair of gray ankle boots with high heels that I love, but gray shoes are trickier than I thought to dress. What colors and pieces will work best with them?
Also, I have very long slender legs, so I'm not worried about skirts or anything making my legs looks short, I know that's a common concern with some women.

A. black opaque tights, cream trenchcoat, red cashmere gloves and black scarf for a very chic and fifth ave winter look :)

or for more casual, black skinny jeans that scrunch up a little at the ankle to show off the ankle-bootie-ness, a white cropped swing coat, and grey metallic racerback tank.

orrr colourful opaque tights and a black shift dress.

hope this helps hun!

What is a good quality bike to buy for around town that is not too expensive?
Q. A woman's bike? I am a little over five feet If that matters.

A. Giant's Women Suede line comes in smaller sizes and is a quality bike.
http://www.giantforwomen.com/index.php?section=BIKE%20FINDER

What is a brand of sneakers similar to Converse, only higher quality?
Q. I know I recently came across a brand of higher-quality sneakers than converse, I think they may have used suede. They were around $80. Does anyone know the brand? It wasn't Vans or Simple or Puma or Keds. Thanks!

A. supra?
http://www.new-sneaker.com/Supra-Women-c-1624_1788.html



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment