Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why are there so many suede boots?

Q. I see so many women wearing suede snow boots and I see so many pairs at the store and online. Doesn't water, snow for example, ruin suede? Or am I missing something?

A. Yes, but most people spray it with a water proof spray to make them last longer.

What do men think of women in boots?
Q. Is it sexy?
What do you like better, women in knee high leather boots or women in suede ugg boots?

A. I think a woman in boots is sexy but also intimidating, noisy, flashy, sort of trashy. Ugg boots unless you are in snow areas is kind of stupid to me. Cute for home but not out. Guys in Ugg boots looks really stupid to me.

Where in Connecticut can I purchase a quality woman's ultrasuede raincoat?
Q. I have owned a Roth-LeCover Skinner Ultra Suede woman's raincoat for about 30 years. I love it because it is completely machine washable and dries in the drier. It comes out without a wrinkle. However, after 30 years of use it needs replacing!

A. www.ebay.com

what shoes did women wear in the renaissance?
Q. I have a school renaissance faire tomorrow and am suppossed to be dressing up. I have suede boots, leather flip-flops, or leather boots. Which do you think would work best, keeping in mind that I am wearing capris?

A. http://www.knieriem.net/de/schuh-katalog.html



Power by Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment